Telecoms Solution for Car Dealership
A car dealership with two branches had an Avaya telephone system purchased and maintained through BT and were not happy with the high call charges. They also had two other telecom suppliers supplying broadband and other individual lines which resulted in then receiving three invoices every month.
Their requirements were:
- To have a single unified platform to easily manage all users, sites and numbers.
- Retain their two main site telephone numbers.
- To have an up-to-date phone system which is future proof and reliable.
- To reduce internal hardware to a minimum and have a fully resilient system in place.
- To integrate with their CRM to manage their calls more efficiently.
- To allow more flexible and dynamic working.
- To improve the experience of their callers by managing their calls more efficiently.
With the above requirements in mind MGC created a complete communication:
- New VoIP handsets were provided.
- Their two main numbers were ported into the cloud.
- Mobile applications will allow users to become more dynamic and flexible.
- Integration into their CRM was configured.
- Free UK local, national and mobile calls were included for all users.
- The platform is continually upgraded, ensuring that they always have the latest functionality
The added bonus for the client was that we have saved them c300 a month and they now have a future-proof telephone system with no annual maintenance charges either.
The client now wants MGC to oversee their business mobiles.
If you are looking to change your telecoms to a Hosted VoIP solution and/or would like more information on what it entails, please don’t hesitate to contact MGC on 01273 917948