Energy Solution for a National Recruitment Agency
A national recruitment company with 12 branches who had already chosen MGC to provide a Hosted VoIP telephone solution for them, asked MGC to help them with their energy procurement. They had a multitude of energy contracts and therefore, invoices with different suppliers. They also had different end dates for the majority of their contracts. Their MD basically stated that their energy estate was a mess that needed sorting out.
Their requirements were:
- To consolidate all their energy contracts with one electricity supplier and one gas supplier.
- To have one electricity invoice and one gas invoice.
- Ideally to have all their contracts have the same end date.
- Improved customer service
- Save money
- MGC successfully achieved arranging one gas and one electricity supplier for all their contracts.
- One invoice per month from both the gas and electricity suppliers which pleased the Accounts Department!
- MGC suggested a co-terminus contract end date (the same date) for their gas and electricity contracts. This was successfully achieved as this will result in better prices being received when the contracts are due for renewal.
- They have the services of a dedicated account manager.
- They enjoy the benefit of their bills being validated.
- We managed to achieve an overall saving of 5.6%.
If you would like MGC to review your energy pricing or establish whether it will benefit your business by forward buying your energy, then contact MGC on 01273 917948.